Even with a perfect figures of our age gives the condition of the skin. It is more exposed to external influences, and therefore requires our attention and care.
At home to rejuvenate your face
In order to carry out a rejuvenation of the skin, you can use those recipes and use home remedies, which are always at hand. Our skin requires constant and careful maintenance. It is no secret that as the older, the worse its condition, and is reflected primarily in the face.
The reason is not only the age:
- Violation of the regime of sleep, food;
- The lack of vitamins;
- Abuse cosmetic decorative;
- Bad habits.
All this is reflected in our appearance. Only realising the true causes of the deterioration of the skin, it is possible to correct something.
Where to start? Do not immediately rush to extremes, they try to rejuvenate the face with face creams, mask defects in the layers of creams or run for help to plastic surgeons. If you are very concerned with the problem of facial rejuvenation – first review your lifestyle.
The General health of the body
Wanting to restore the old beauty, improve the skin condition, you must think, above all, of the healing of the body, as our skin is the mirror of our health.
- Take care of the normalization of sleep
- Organizing rational nutrition
- Discard bad habits, reduce to a minimum the use of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products
- Enrich their food with vitamins through vegetables and fruits
- Drink daily at least 1.5 liters of clean water without gas
- Let your body possible exercise, and gradually increasing
- Spend more time outdoors in the open air
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun during the hottest of the year
Regularly following the above recommendations, after some time you will notice improvement your vitality and strengthen the muscles, freshened skin.
Ancient anti-aging infusions
In order to achieve a lasting effect of rejuvenation, not to forget those recipes that came to us from ancient times used by our grandmothers. For example, a magnificent wine that can be made at home – a great way to rejuvenate the body and push it closer to old age.
- So: take fifty grams of dried flowers petals, lavender and sage, place them in a bowl of pottery or a bottle of dark glass, pour a good dry wine of red grape in the amount of 1 liter. Keep the infusion in a dark place at low temperature half of a month, shaking the boat as often as possible. After a time, strain the wine and pour it in the bottle. Minor drink the beverage twice a day, half an hour before meals. Single dose of 50 grams.
- There is another unique recipe that can't be overlooked: the garlic balm of white wine. Clean teeth, a head of garlic, pour 200 grams of white wine, ulcus and simmer after simmer gently for 30 minutes. Not filter, after cooling pour into a resealable glass jar and store in the refrigerator. Use the balm for the scheme: a teaspoon half hour before meals three times a day. We need to drink for three days, then take a break for a week, then repeat once more until the drink. This balm not only slow down the process of aging, stimulates female reproductive organs and provides a cooling effect to the skin.
The herbs are the best helpers of women wanting to look young and beautiful. Herbal infusions, extracts used in pharmacy and cosmetology. They are the favorites of folk remedies for many of the fair sex, which from generation to generation recipes using the miracle of cosmetic products from herbs. Can be easily made at home. They are not worse in the effectiveness of the professional cosmetics, but much cheaper and more respectful with the environment, since we use fresh, without any preservatives, chemical additives and perfumes.
Using herbs to restore skin elasticity, eliminate wrinkles premature, the restoration of the skin of the face clean and soft.
- Smooth your skin with the infusion: take one tablespoon of dry flowers of chamomile, Linden, grass horsetail and sage. Mix a small amount of boiling water and wrap in 45 minutes. Strain, pour into a glass dish and use for rubbings' of the skin twice a day, morning and before going to sleep. Store best in the refrigerator.
- Whitening, refreshing lotion: one tablespoon of chopped herbs dill, parsley, comfrey and evening primrose mix in a container of glass, pour 200 – 300 grams of boiling water. Insist 3 hours, strain, use as a tonic.
- Lotion moisturiser for dry skin: take equal parts of flowers of chamomile, Linden, rosehip, parasols, dill, and mint leaves. Pour the herbal water, bring to a boil, and then simmer the heat for another five minutes. Chilled and strained broth to clean your face after the cleaning procedures.
- In addition to the lotions, tonics, decoctions of herbs for external use, a remarkable effect is rejuvenating and will have a herbal tea, prepared at home from a collection of equal parts of green mass of shoots of raspberry, strawberry, wild rose. The active substances of the plants they contain, and stimulate the body's production of estrogen – the hormone responsible for the production of collagen, and also improves the blood circulation, hydration of the cells. Cook the leaves in the summer and enjoy the miraculous drink throughout the year.
Facial masks at home
The most popular folk remedies for skin care at home, of course, is the mask. Its beauty and the benefits are that are made exclusively of natural products, not processed industrially preservatives.
Normally, the masks are most commonly used honey, dairy products, fresh milk, cereals, baking powder, eggs, apples, cucumbers and other products that are on hand in practically every family.
However, it is not enough to have to mask the ingredients: you should know some rules, without respect for which the mask will be ineffective.
- Thoroughly clean the face with a gel or cleansing milk make-up, dust and the layer of fat.
- Use a scrub or peeling to clean the skin of dead skin cells from the epidermis.
- Wet the skin with a hot compress or steam bath of medicinal herbs. You can use sage, chamomile, calendula, Linden.
- In cleansed, steamed, lightly wet skin with open pores, apply one of the favorite masks. The usual time necessary for the exposure of the mask – 15-20 minutes.
- Don't forget after washing off the mask, wipe the face with tonic and apply cream nutritious. These procedures are best done at night.
Let's take a look at the most popular recipes of masks:
- The most favorite due to its simplicity mask based on apples and milk. In a small amount of milk to boil until soft, peel the Apple slices. From the resulting mass make a puree, which, after it has cooled down to lukewarm, apply to the face.
- Cucumber is another popular product, rich in minerals, helps prevent aging of the skin. Finely sliced apply to your face, enjoy a quarter of an hour. The same way you can make a mask of strawberries or raspberries. This is a great way to moisturize your skin, saturate it with nutrients, with an effect rejuvenating.
- Perfect for the dry skin egg white and lemon mask. For this purpose, use only the yolk of the egg. For fat is better to take protein that reduces the pores and dries the skin slightly. Squeeze a fresh egg is based a little bit of lemon juice and add a tablespoon of olive oil, mix well and apply to your face. Once you ablutionem mass in twenty minutes, you will be able to see the effectiveness of this method is.
- Potatoes – not just a favorite dish at the table. Boiled in their skins, mashed to a warm slurry, which will serve as an excellent remedy against wrinkles. Apply the resulting slurry on a cloth and apply it to the face. It is a fast, effective way to ensure the rejuvenation.
- Effect of rejuvenation of oily skin honey protein mask with the addition of the flour. Keep it no more than 15 minutes, considering the allergenic properties of the honey. After the first application you can see reinforced skin through the purchase smooth and velvety.
- Dry skin respond with gratitude to the mask of oatmeal. Pour cereal with hot milk, allow to swell, then cool to room temperature apply on face for quarter of an hour. This method is perfectly cleanses the skin giving it a nice softness.
Cryotherapy and shiatsu
This has always been known stimulating effect of cold and massage on the body: test stress awakens the functions of protection, improves the circulation of the blood, and increase, thus, the supply of the epidermis with nutrients and oxygen.
- To keep the house skin turgor, clean it each morning with ice cubes made from herbal concoctions or mineral water, add a few drops of citrus juice, lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit. You will receive an excellent tonic for the face.
Important: this method is not suitable for ladies with thin skin, very spaced blood vessels under the influence of cold and can angusta, forming unsightly veins bluish, from where you can take out is only a media professional.
- Unique methods to combat aging of the skin used by Japanese women. Are famous for beautiful skin, that remains with them until old age. This is because when you care for yourself along with folk remedies in order to rejuvenate each day they used the technique of shiatsu massage at home. The technique is simple to master, this method can, if desired, every woman.
There are a lot of recipes that the use of folk remedies for skin rejuvenation, allowing to conserve its appeal. In this case, it is important not only knowledge, but mainly focused approach, the responsibility, the systematic carrying out of treatments at home.